Best Summer Camp ideas
1. Stage Art Studio is introducing again their fabulous summer camp, with a variety of dance classes: contemporary ballet, jazz, flamenco, hip hop, and now even with the first Musical Theatre program on the South Coast that involves singing, dancing and acting.
The summer camp starts June 12 through July 14 and is directed to children as young as 3 years old and divided in several age groups :
Where: Stage Art Studio, Gregorio Luperón Street, Plaza Panatlantic, Local 10, en La Romana (The street right before La Casita and Crema)
Boys and Girls 3-11 years old
- Schedule: 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Classes available: Musical Theater, Acrobatic, Puppets and crafts, Dance: Jazz, Hip-Hop, Ballet, Flamenco, breakdance and more
For teens, 12 years+
- Intensive summer course format
- Schedule: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- Classes available: Musical Theater, Acrobatics, Dance: Jazz, Hip-Hop, Ballet, Flamenco, Strength and Flexibility, Contemporary, Dance Hall and more
- Cost: Starts at RD$1,500 for 1 week - RD$6,500 for 5 weeks.
- Contact: Alicia Campillo at (809) 869.8483
2. Junior Tennis Academy
Kids ages 5 and up, will take part in programs of varied skill levels, encouraging them to reach and master each stage of learning efficiently and always to their skill set. The goal is to develop a deep understanding and passion for the game.
Rates per month, per child US$100*
Monday-Wednesday, Tuesday-Thursday, or Wednesday-Friday
Hours: 4:00 -5:00 PM or 5:00 – 6:00 PM
At La Terraza del Tennis
Family discounts are available for siblings: 10% – 15% – 20%
Special tennis memmer rate also available
All rates are quoted in U.S. dollars and do not include taxes.
For more information please contact the Tennis Office:
- Phone: 809-523-3333, ext. 5940
- Email: [email protected]